Oracle Consulting - Associate / Sr Associate
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 4 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 19
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 160 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Oracle Applications Cloud / Oracle - EBS /Fusion- Oracle Financials
One of our mentors work for PWC and they will refer your CV to PWC. However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to PWC. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.