Officer - Taxation (GST)
Job Views: 27
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 74 Days ago
- Executing routine Tax related operations & Compliances and assisting in Assessment and Litigation completion/closure
- Timely completion GST related compliances, preparation of MIS, Support in Assessment and Litigations
- Executing routine and operational compliance related activities w.r.t. GST for specific States which includes Monthly Payment working preparation ,
- Preparing Various Returns, timely payment of Statutory Taxes, Preparing Monthly Provision and MIS , Passing accounting entries, Follow up for issuance of Bank Guarantees,
- Preparing various statement for Timely completion of VAT Audits/GST Audits,
- Follow up for pending Statutory forms, Ensuring timely payment for Consultants , follow up with Consultant/Concerned locations for completion of pending assessment and closure of litigations
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Commerce Graduate from a reputed University
Inter CA/ M.COM./L.L.B.
1-2 years’ experience in Handling Sales Tax/ VAT related compliances
Should have working knowledge of VAT/GST Payments, Returns, VAT audits and Liasioning with VAT department.
Good in Excel, Word, Power Point , Working experience of SAP/ERP
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.