Officer - Business Finance and Control function- P&L Analyst
Bank of America
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 39
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 98 Days ago
The Asia Pacific FICC Finance Group carries out the Business Finance and Control function in support of the Asia Pacific Region FICC business. The group is responsible for the financial representation of the business lines and any related US GAAP disclosure requirements. Core responsibilities of the team include P&L production, substantiation and analysis, Balance Sheet control, valuation control, new product reviews and financial advisory on Business strategy. Our vision is to be flawless at control, effective and efficient processors and credible business advisors. The business is constantly evolving and moving into new markets and products. Business Finance & Control plays a key role in enabling business activity in a robust controlled environment. You will be actively encouraged to develop close working relationships with Traders, Sales and Structurers as well as other key support partners such as Risk Managers, Entity Controllers, Accounting Policy, Operations, and Auditors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- P&L production, analysis and substantiation
- Detailed analysis on significant P&L drivers e.g. market changes, new deals, book remarks, reserves etc.
- P&L reporting including explanation for the variances between estimate and actual
- Month-end financial ledger close, P&L and balance sheet
Balance Sheet Reporting
- Analytical review on significant movements
- Substantiate balances by accounts.
- Analytical review on allocated/attributed balances and associated internal funding charge
- Drive Operational Excellence. Process enhancement and automation
- Front to back reconciliation and controls.
New Product Development
- Involvement in New Product Review for business expansion / new products including involvement in the change initiatives that are required to support the new business.
- Be a value-adding financial advisor to business to support responsible growth
- Assist with resource management including expense analysis, efficient capital management and return ratio analysis
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- MBA, Chartered Accountant and/or CFA preferred
- Over 2 years work experience with market related products preferred
- Highly developed analytical skill
- Good working knowledge of accounting concepts
- Strong control focus and attention to details
- Self-driven, proactive, ability to influence, ability to adapt and adjust to changes
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Strong Excel skills with ability to build and use spreadsheets
- FICC products, P&L production and/or Valuation experience preferred
Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Apply directly at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.