National Audit Head
Easy Home Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience10 - 15 Years
Job Views: 19
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 86 Days ago
Reporting to the CEO and Audit Committee you will be responsible for the following :
- Planning and execution of Audits of HUBs and Branches.
- Ensure compliance with NHB guidelines/instructions by HUB/Branches and all findings are closed by branches.
- Reporting to the Audit Committee on the observations made during the audit and providing the corrective solutions.
- Preparation of Action was taken reports through regular follow up of audit queries with various functions.
- Investigation of frauds and suggestions for plugging the loopholes for prevention in future.
- To analyse and mitigate the risks the company is exposed to due to frauds and act as a fraud prevention and control officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with 10+ years of work experience with strong hands-on experience in Internal Audit in retail assets classes and branches. Looking for candidates from NBFC/Bank and Housing finance companies with strong internal audit experience at the branch level and retail asset level.
Conversant with the NHB guidelines and Compliance matters. Exposure to conducting and managing Audits and reporting to the Audit Committee.
Easy Home Finance
Easy Home Finance Limited (EHFL) is a Tech-Enabled Home Finance Company, built around the customer. We are aiming to be India's youngest and most vibrant Financial Services provider, with a stellar Board of Directors backing us. EHFL is registered with National Housing Bank (NHB) under section 29A of the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. Having Certificate of Registration No. 07.0173.18 dated July 31, 2018.
Our highly professional Team leverages our cutting edge Technology making Easy Home Finance a leader in the Affordable Home Loan Industry.We welcome leaders to join our team, who like us believe in Paper-less and People-less way to achieve greatest consumer satisfaction & efficiency.
Please apply as per link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.