KPMG Global Services
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 8 Years
Job Views: 173
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 984 Days ago
We are recruiting for a Manager in the Audit team. Working as a Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of audit work and statutory reporting across a portfolio of audited entities at KGS
- Leading audit work for your team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential.
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors on all salient points arising from audits
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability
- Act as main point of contact for onshore departments. Build strong relationships with onshore department champions/other key contacts in the LG.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Act as the Performance Manager and lead the career development of staff members
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
6 + year (post qualification) experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
- Knowledge and experience in performing manager reviews and handling client portfolio in audit department is a must
- Hands on experience in advanced audit Methodologies
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS
- Displays excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget
- Experience in auditing clients of Middle East region
KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 12,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
Interested candidates please send the CV. Your CV will be referred directly to company HR.
If you get shortlisted, our mentors will also try and help and guide you with interview.
Code - 210005EP
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.