Manager - US Corporate Tax
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 9 Years
SkillsCA jobs in Bengaluru CA Jobs in Kolkata
Job Views: 6
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 79 Days ago
Key SkillsCA jobs in Bengaluru CA Jobs in Kolkata
A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 6-9 years of post qualification experience in taxation, of which 2-4 years of hands on US Corporate tax compliance experience in a similar organization is preferable
- CA with a Commerce graduation / MBA from a premier institute
- US CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent qualification is preferable.
- Proven thorough ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and be a team player that has a proven record of working effectively at senior levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Demonstrated thorough substantive situational analyses and decision making abilities as it relates to problem-solving tax-related processes and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and the associated peak periods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis and related reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train and mentor staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work with leadership in the management of the team workload.
One of our mentors work for PWC and they will refer your CV to PWC. However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to PWC. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.