Manager - Statutory Audit Compliances
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience7 - 10 Years
Job Views: 49
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 330 Days ago
The Manager – Statutory Audit Compliances is responsible for managing the financial reporting and local Statutory audit process of various proprietary entities across the globe. The role is based out of India who along with a team of professionals will manage the end-to-end process of financial statement preparation along with the local statutory audit by a Big4/other firm for entities across the globe. The role will report to the Director- Controller within the larger Corporate Controllership organization.
- Manage financial reporting and local statutory audits across the globe involving preparation and filing of statutory financial statements under US GAAP/ Local IFRS as well as coordinating with shared service centers (internal and external) for audit related requirements.
- Manage and lead a team of 3-4 professionals to ensure effective coordination and execution.
- Working closely with the external auditors (Big4/others) to understand the requirements and agree on the timelines to ensure that deadlines as per the local regulations are being met.
- Development of an entity wise comprehensive audit plan based on the discussion with the auditors and communication and alignment of the plan with the various internal teams to ensure efficient and timely execution of the audit.
- Monitoring and reporting the status of statutory audit for all markets and work with the relevant teams for any audit support on key issues.
- Co-ordinate with Tax, Controller/hubs and other stakeholders to obtain and provide required information and clarifications for the purpose of audits.
- Monitors compliance with groups’ US GAAP and local accounting policies and implementation of relevant standard procedures and practices across the markets in the region with the goal of achieving standardization across markets.
- Assist team leader in projects related works.
- Build relationships with key points of contact across the processes and other functions both within the company and externally to maintain an understanding of the process context and identify both intra process and cross process improvement.
- Responsible for oversight of legal entity.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA/CPA with Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Candidates with prior experience in a Big4 Audit firm will be given a preference.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Net Suite will be an added advantage
- Technical Skills – Demonstrates strong technical skills for IFRS and US GAAP required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his / her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate financial / analytical skills
- Drive and Motivation – Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance, works intensely towards extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks
- Client and Business Focus – Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long-term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client / business expectations
- Teamwork – Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions
- Communication Skills – Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information / new ideas with others
- Judgement and Problem solving – Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, plans for contingencies, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives. Sees the big picture and effectively analyses complex issues
- Creativity/Innovation – Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
- Influencing Outcomes – Presents sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinions. Takes a position on issues and influences others' opinions and presents persuasive recommendations
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.