Manager - Startup Advisory
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 61
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 544 Days ago
We believe that progress begins with Pioneers and at Pie, it begins with you!
We at Pierian are bringing an opportunity for you to work for multiple start-ups and at the same time develop proficiency in your talent and technical skills.
Working with startups requires an entrepreneurial mindset and passion like startups. If you have the skill and interest to venture into this domain, we bring to you one of those unique profiles where you apply your knowledge of accounting and finance to provide subject matter advice, mentoring, and/or networking connections to a new/growing business and its stakeholders.
We are looking for a Manager who can be part of our Start-up Advisory and oversee the portfolio of our clients ranging from freshly started companies to Unicorns and Decacorns. You will help companies make wise financial decisions about a wide range of their financial dealings. From creating a financial analysis of the Company's health to reengineering their business process, you will help businesses achieve financial success. You will also work closely with other functions in Pierian including Strategy and Technology consulting.
If you have a knack for discovering financial and business insights, this role will allow you to embark on a journey filled with learnings and experiences including facetime with some prominent founders of these start-ups.
What you will do:
- Advisor to the key stakeholders (founders, C-suite professionals) of various start-up businesses.
- Creating and evaluating operational and financial KPIs.
- Business plan / Financial model review
- Set-up business processes and re-engineer the existing ones for process optimization
- Risk management.
- Review and conclude on technical accounting positions.
- Help team members grow by encouraging them to actively contribute to the team.
- Lead by example, delegate work successfully and develop and maintain high-performing teams.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback and training.
- Use technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team’s skills.
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counseling, and supervisory skills.
- Actively participate in organizational initiatives, such as recruitment, diversity and inclusiveness, training, and others.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Manager- 5+ years of professional experience (post qualification) in the field of accounting and finance, accounting-related work experience, including Indian GAAP and IndAS accounting, management, and financial reporting,
- CA / CPA certification is required,
- Demonstrated history of financial and business analytics,
- Experience in reviewing technical accounting memos is preferred,
- Experience in providing consultations to the stakeholders of a new, growing, or mature company,
- Sound analytical and reporting skills; ability to understand complicated topics, apply critical thinking, apply judgment, and make decisions,
- Good management judgment, flexibility, and ability to manage multiple priorities,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with the peer group, senior leadership, and third-party service providers,
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple changing priorities along with day-to-day responsibilities,
- Strong work ethics, professional attitude, and reliability.
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send CV if you meet the above requirements and with proper subject - "Pierian - Manager - Startup Advisory"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.