Manager / Sr Manger - FAAS
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience7 - 14 Years
Job Views: 131
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 866 Days ago
- Build and develop client relationship with our regional stake holders
- Own and develop our offerings and assets
- Develop, design and optimise client service business processes for efficiency and high performance
- Leverage and improve various frameworks, methodologies, solutions specific to our offerings
- Manage a high performing team to deliver quality outcomes aligned to Time and Quality metrics
Develop articulate presentations that communicate proposals, strategies, plans and outcomes
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account management, business development
- Work on proposals related to our offerings and take them successfully to clients
- Leading projects that ensure high quality advisory and consulting services to major clients, preferably with a practical approach as learned during working in the business
- Creating / contributing to the creation of new services, tools and materials to be more successful on the market
- Involvement in people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals and act as a role model
- Active participation in the creation and maintenance of an environment that enables the team to manage delivery effectively and achieve the highest quality
Maintain relationships with the client’s management in order to manage the expectations of service
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Chartered accountant with Minimal 8+ years of relevant work experience in large scale projects combined with preferably Big 4 or leading consultancy experience in the related fields.
Knowledge of Finance domain and FS sector and preferably a large network in this field
Project experience across the Finance Transformation, System Implementation, ZBB and Financial Planning & Budgeting
Detailed process design expertise in one or more of the following functions (Finance, HR, IT, source-to-pay, demand-to-cash, marketing services or operational functions)
Expertise in one or more specific finance operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI),
Strong business development and communication skills from leading and supporting Finance pursuits (both winning RFP answers and presentations in front of clients)
IT system expertise is highly preferred (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc)
Fluent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, other languages are highly preferred (e.g. Hungarian, German)
Willingness to work in a global environment where travel is regularly required for several clients
Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for recently implemented IFRS like IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for upcoming/ongoing implementation such as IFRS 17 is an added advantage
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
When you share CV, please mention below:
Subject line: EY_GDS_FAAS_Position_Location_Name_No of years (for e.g. EY_GDS_FAAS_Manager _Bengaluru_Neha_5 years)
In the email, please highlight:
- Total no. of years of exp
- List of current / previous employers
I will personally review the applications, and will not take forward any application which does not meet the mentioned criteria. One of our members will refer you to EY directly.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.