Manager - Site Finance Lead
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 76
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 453 Days ago
The incumbent manages the finance, billing and accounting related activities for one or more sites in a region.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- MIS Reports : For Sales, Contribution, Cash Flow, WIP, Customer Ageing, Collections, Operating Cash Flow, Interest Income, Mutual Fund, FD, Depreciation, PTD cash Flow, Capital Employed
- Completion of Monthly Closure work i.e. depreciation, interest, salary, WIP, IND AS and IGAAP PBT
- Creation of Balance Sheet / Profit and Loss Account / Cash Flow Statement
- Preparation of Notes to Accounts for each of the entity
- Cash Flows Monitoring and Cash Flow Tracker preparation
- ICDS Tax Computation for advance tax
- ICDS Financials
- Quarterly Advance Tax Computation and Annual Tax Computation
- Participating and completing Tax Audit successfully
- Filing of TDS and TCS Returns
- Various Income Tax Assessment - Scrutiny Notice Reply details, Advance Tax Notices, Appeal Details, etc.
- Income Tax Return
- Processing Customer TDS entries on daily basis
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience in any industry, real estate would be preferable
- Implementation of Accounting Standards : Able to apply deep understanding of IFRS and IND AS to ensure accurate compliance reporting of accounting and profits of the entity to the management and general public
- Treasury Management
- PBT & Cash Flow Management : Manage day-to-day cash flows for the project through daily monitoring, scenario planning and appropriately devising means to expedite inflows and reduce outflows
- Efficient Taxation management
- Commercial Acumen : Able to understand, evaluate and advise management on commercial decisions and make appropriate recommendations
Godrej Properties is among the fastest growing real estate companies in India, having grown by a CAGR of 20% by booking value in the last 5 years and earned the distinction of being the largest listed real estate developer in India for last two financial years (FY2018 and FY2019). We aim to accelerate this momentum further over next few years and are looking for motivated individuals to be a part of our growth story.
Godrej Properties has a unique Joint Venture based development model which helps us to keep an asset light balance sheet, thereby mitigating financial risks associated with a debt heavy structure, supports independent scale-up of local operations across various geographies and create a strong business development pipeline.
GPL has been consistently ranked amongst the top 2 places to work in the Real Estate segment in the “Great Places to Work” survey. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace, with an agile and high performance culture. We are also deeply committed to recognising and valuing diversity across our teams. GPL brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each development combines a 122–year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. GPL has received 8 awards in Q1 FY19. Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across the country in 12 cities.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.