Manager, IT Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 117
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 689 Days ago
Reporting to the Director or Sr Manager, IT Internal Audit, the Manager will assist in leading and executing projects for the IT Audit & Data Analytics pillars, assisting in Internal Audit function improvement projects, and collaborating with the other internal audit pillars – Finance & Operations audit, Channel audit, and Audit Operations.
Day-to-day supervision and execution of projects in the IT audit pillar including:
· Assisting in performance of annual risk assessment of the business, development of an overall audit plan, and quarterly refreshes of the risk assessment and the audit plan
· Implementing the internal audit plan, including ownership of multiple IT, operational, compliance, site, and cross functional audits across the global business
· Assisting in executing and reviewing project risk assessments, planning, and scoping decisions on individual audit and consulting projects
· Executing and reviewing controls documentation, testing approach, and fieldwork execution for individual audit and consulting projects
· Assisting in executing and reviewing draft and final audit and consulting reports
· Assisting in coordinating, planning, reviewing, and executing on Management’s assessment of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
· Developing, cultivating, and growing relationships with key stakeholders across various business functional and operational areas
· Assisting with coordinating and managing relationships with the external auditor
· Developing, coaching, and mentoring staff, seniors, and managers in Internal Audit
· Developing, delivering, and supporting career development and training for staff, seniors, and managers in Internal Audit
· Assisting in the maturation of the data analytics function, including working to audit robotic process automations, application controls, and other IT dependent controls in close coordination with the finance & operations audit and Data Analytics pillar leaders
· Assisting with continued development and refinement of strategy, structure, operations, and model for the IT Audit pillar as part of the IT Audit & Data Analytics leadership team
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· Work experience: 5+ years of progressive work experience required. Strong preference for some US Public Company Internal Audit experience and background with a large public accounting firm.
· Certification: CISA, CIA, or CPA (or equivalent) professional certification strongly preferred with expectation of base certification shortly upon hire if not already obtained. Preference for additional certifications including CIA, CPA (or equivalent), CISA, CFE, CISSP, or PMP.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree with focus on Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Finance required. Preference for a Master’s degree.
· Internal Audit Project Execution Skills: Risk assessment, testing, sampling, review, root cause identification, audit reporting, and consulting skills required. Preference for additional skills in other internal audit pillars.
· Internal Audit Operations Execution Skills: Outstanding project, time, and resource management skills required.
· Internal Audit Technical Skills: Ability to understand and analyze complex business process, internal control theory, COSO 2013, governance, and expert knowledge in IT internal audit pillar required. Preference for prior industry knowledge and knowledge of finance & operations, fraud detection, and investigations skills.
· Internal Audit Soft Skills: Ability to apply oversight and judgment across a broad range of finance, operations, compliance, and cross functional areas, constructively managing difficult conversations, excellent presentation skills, influence and manage expectations of stakeholders, coaching and developing team members, relationship building, and business partnering skills required.
· Travel: Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 25%.
You can apply using 2 options:
1. Apply Online at the link below
2. Send CV directly to HR to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "WD - Manager IT Internal Audit"
In the email, please mention
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
- your current employer and position
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions), your articleship firm
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.