Manager, Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 140
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 760 Days ago
This position is reporting to the Director or Sr Manager/Manager, IT Internal Audit and part of a strong, dynamic global internal audit function. This Senior position will be a member of the Internal Audit IT team focusing on global projects based in our offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Director or Sr Manager/Manager, IT Internal Audit, the Senior will assist leading and executing projects for the IT Audit & Data Analytics pillars, assisting in Internal Audit function improvement projects, and collaborating with the other internal audit pillars – Finance & Operations audit, Channel audit, and Audit Operations.
Execution of projects in the IT audit pillar including:
- Assisting in performance of annual risk assessment of the business, development of an overall audit plan, and quarterly refreshes of the risk assessment and the audit plan
- Executing projets on the internal audit plan including IT, operational, compliance, site, and cross functional audits across the global business
- Assisting in executing project risk assessments, planning, and scoping decisions on individual audit and consulting projects
- Executing controls documentation, testing, and fieldwork for audit and consulting projects
- Assisting in drafting audit and consulting findings and reports
- Assisting in coordinating, planning, reviewing, and executing on Management’s assessment of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Developing, cultivating, and growing relationships with key stakeholders across various business functional and operational areas
- Developing relationships with the external auditor
- Take ownership of career and skill development, coaching and mentoring opportunities and attending training
- Assisting in the maturation of the data analytics function, including working to audit robotic process automations, application controls, and other IT dependent controls in close coordination with the finance & operations audit and Data Analytics pillar leaders
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Work experience: 2+ years of relevant work experience required. Strong preference for some US Public Company Internal Audit experience and/or a large US Public Company.
- Certification: CISA, CIA, or CPA (or equivalent) professional certification strongly preferred with expectation of a base certification shortly upon hire if not already obtained. Preference for additional certifications including CIA, CPA (or equivalent), CISA, CFE, CISSP, or PMP.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with focus on Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Finance required. Preference for a Master’s degree.
- Internal Audit Project Execution Skills: Risk assessment, testing, sampling, review, root cause identification, audit reporting, and consulting skills required. Preference for additional skills in other internal audit pillars.
- Internal Audit Operations Execution Skills: Outstanding project, time, and resource management skills required.
- Internal Audit Technical Skills: Ability to understand and analyze complex business process, internal control theory, COSO 2013, governance, and expert knowledge in IT internal audit pillar required. Preference for prior industry knowledge and knowledge of finance & operations, fraud detection, and investigations skills.
- Internal Audit Soft Skills: Ability to apply oversight and judgment across a broad range of IT, finance, operations, compliance, and cross functional areas, constructively managing difficult conversations, excellent presentation skills, influence and manage expectations of stakeholders, coaching and developing team members, relationship building, and business partnering skills required.
- Travel: Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 25%.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
You can apply using 2 options:
1. Apply Online at the link below
2. Send CV directly to HR to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "WD - Manager Internal Audit"
In the email, please mention
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
- your current employer and position
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions), your articleship firm
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.