Manager - Internal Audit SOX Compliance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 8 Years
SkillsCA jobs in Kolkata
Job Views: 88
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 633 Days ago
Key SkillsCA jobs in Kolkata
A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the PwC business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- The job requires the individual to have a strong project management skills which includes providing solutions, managing clients’ escalation, preparing and presenting Dashboards/Reports to the engagement teams/clients
- Should have a good understanding of Business Process / IT Process of clients/Organization and should be able to look for opportunities for project optimization
- Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance
- The individual should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates would be required to perform and manage engagements / expectations while training / coaching team members
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 6+ years’ experience in managing engagements and teams in the domains mentioned in the Job Description above, Candidates with “Big 4” or equivalent experience would be preferred
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering, Chartered Accountant
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a must
- Other relevant qualification/certification
One of our mentors work for PWC and they will refer your CV to PWC. However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to PWC. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.