Manager (Internal audit and SOX compliance)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 96
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 648 Days ago
As an Internal audit and SOX Manager, the individual should be a qualified CA/CPA/ACCA with extensive experience in Internal audit and a firm grasp of the SOX audit processes and methodology. The individual gets an excellent opportunity to work virtually or directly with the clients across Americas and India and enhance the knowledge and experience.
· Review and perform risk assessment procedures, including identification of significant accounts & classes of transactions and mapping of business processes.
· Review and prepare SOX documentation such as process flowcharts, process narratives and risk and controls matrix.
· Risk based audit and process reviews
· Business improvement, by assessing risks and controls related to business imperatives
· Optimization of processes to reduce inefficiencies and reduce cost
· Integrate data analytics to provide increased efficiency, assurance and value
· Plan, implement, coordinate, and execute all phases of SOX compliance, (to include leading walkthroughs and identifying/validating key controls, developing test procedures, executing and documenting testing, and reporting results to Management)
· Detailed review of team member's execution of SOX procedures and ensure testing results are appropriately documented.
· Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and resolution with clients on SOX deficiencies observed.
· Regularly train the team members on the end-to-end SOX compliance process and procedures
· PMO responsibilities such as overseeing the resource requirements, updating status, engaging more team members on need basis etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· 5 to 8 years of post-qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm, focused on SOX review, internal audit.
· Good understanding of the concepts of internal controls and auditing standards (ex: COSO Framework, PCAOB Audit Standards & IIA Standards)
· Experience in conducting risk assessment procedures pertaining to financial reporting, process flow mapping, design and documentation of RACM, controls testing, evaluation of control deficiencies and remediation plans
· Review of the sox documentation prepared by the team members
· Possess project management and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send CV if you meet the requirements above and with proper subject - "Pierian - Manager (Internal audit and SOX compliance)"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.