Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 126
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 416 Days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager –IFRS16
At a high level, the role holder will be responsible for the following:
- In this role the person needs to work closely with the financial controllers of the legal entity, engage with various stakeholders for on timely book close and financial reporting. Needs to work for Audit support by supplying evidences as per Audit requirements. Daily and weekly Queries for the dedicated 20+ specific entities directly responsible
- To liaise with Corporate Service (CS) Business Partners locally and Globally and deliver the required reports within the timelines agreed.
- Be the SME on all IFRS 16 related requirement, in-depth knowledge of IFRS16 – lease Accounting.
- Ensure all the responsible accounts along with reconciliations are substantiated and signoff by owners at Global/Regional/Country CS and Wealth and Private Banking (WPB) teams and other impacted teams.
- Respond to the assigned site queries in a timely manner from site finance, WPB and CS business teams and also senior group level management as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with Business Partners and identify areas of service improvements by implementing regular calls and feedback mechanism
- Adherence to Group policies, audit, controls, and compliance requirements including but not limited to Declaration of secrecy, data protection act, health, safety & security, clear desk policy
- Coordinate and support quality and re-engineering initiatives (within DBS and Global Finance/GFC) leading to positive business outcomes, operational efficiency and higher productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 5-8 years proven experience in financial services compliance, testing, audit and/or legal management experience or equivalent.
- Strong accounting knowledge with prior experience of handling finance control teams. Logical, Conceptual & analytical thinking.
- Experience and exposure in solving complex problems and demonstrated ability to provide accounting and managerial solutions.
- Lead role in identifying the risks associated with finance control process and implementation of corrective controls
- Proven ability to question, evaluate, and improve existing business processes and adequacy of information.
- Experience working with local and regional stakeholders and an understanding of global standards of quality.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field such as business, finance, law or equivalent experience; Master’s degree preferred.
Job Field: Finance
Role Workstyle: Hybrid Working
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Posting: 29-Nov-2021, 18:10:59
Closing date: Ongoing
Send CV to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "CA_HSBC_IFRS_Gurugram"
In the email, please mention
- your current employer and position (if any)
- No of years exp (post quaification)
- your articleship firm
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions),
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.