Manager I, IT Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 12 Years
Job Views: 52
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 544 Days ago
Summary: The Manager I, IT Audit is responsible for the execution of audit engagements, which includes planning, developing the project’s scope, maintaining the budget and timeframes of the project to meet audit requirements, and ensuring department Standards are properly met. The role is a direct report to an Audit Manager and is responsible for their assigned staff's performance management process and recruiting and retention of staff for the audit team. The Manager I, IT Audit provides input to improve operational efficiency and/or to enhance the design or operating effectiveness of the internal control environment. The role provides technical expertise and performs supervisor related work including training new employees or those with lesser experience, reviewing work of others, and providing regular feedback and coaching to employees.
- Functions in various roles on audit engagements, including leading audits, staffing audits and providing consulting or oversight functions based on the needs of the team.
- Provides technical expertise to the IT Audit Team and uses sound audit practices.
- Maintains familiarization and technical expertise with the assigned business unit(s) including organizational structure, personnel, activities and products, new product development, financial performance and risk and problem areas.
- Responsible for staying current on regulatory rules and changes within the industry.
- Interacts and partners with Senior and Executive Management to understand the risks within the business, business changes and other significant events that could significantly affect the business and/or the audit plan.
- Manages and performs special projects as assigned.
- Participates in meetings with business unit to discuss audit results.
- Communicates with partners at all levels, developing and presenting recommendations on operations and controls for the business unit.
- During audit engagements, assigns work to auditors, sets priorities and monitors activity.
- Conducts the performance management process for direct reports. Oversees the performance management process and ensures that Audit Managers are identifying training and development needs for their respective audit teams.
- Utilizes understanding of various Corporate units to ensure operations, services, and systems have proper audit controls in place (i.e., design of the control environment).
- Reviews audit work including work paper documentation, findings and recommendations and the final report to ensure appropriate adherence to the Corporation’s/Department’s Policies and Standards and ensuring work is performed within established timeframes.
- Evaluates corporate management, business processes, business controls and operating practices during audits and consulting/monitoring engagements.
- Applies analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weaknesses.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- A College or University degree and/or with 10 – 12 years of end to end IT audit experience in a financial institution is preferred.
- Adept auditing and/or systems experience in a financial institution, or similar public accounting experience in the financial services industry.
- Should have at least 4+ years of experinece in team management officially.
- Prior experience in Global Audits mandatory.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of auditing in the financial services industry and basic accounting principles and related work experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CISA, CIA, ACA, ACCA) and/or an MBA along with demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (e.g., accounting, regulatory compliance, etc.) are preferred.
- Strong analytical, leadership, and organizational skills are needed.
- Strong report writing and work paper documentation skills
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.