Manager, Financial Reporting & Compliances
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 8 Years
Job Views: 199
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 547 Days ago
• SA Controllership team manages statutory and tax compliance for all entities within South Asia.
• This job will require the incumbent to manage statutory and tax compliance across multiple entities within the sub region
• Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced global environment?
• Does the challenge of reviewing existing processes and implementing process improvements excite you?
• Serve as the key point of contact on statutory compliance for SA Controller, regional controller
and Corporate Accounting for select entities within the region.
• Manage all non-tax compliances such as FEMA, STPI, MSMED, Negotiable instruments Act, Statistical reporting for legal entities
• Manage /coordinate with vendor to ensure compliance with respect to outsourced activities.
• Ensure consistent approach and application of accounting principles across all entities
• Coordinate training with vendor and GBSC PUN / US on upcoming regulations/ impacts to accounting processes and setups
• Participate in review meetings with Regional controller
• Support in internal/ external audits
• Manage tax forecast preparation, tax inquiries and supports tax calculations
• Manage ad-hoc projects and process improvement projects
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree required, CA/ CPA required
• Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting practices (working knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS; expertise in iGAAP)
• Oracle Financials experience preferred
• Previous experience working in a Corporate Finance role preferred
• Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple, concurrent tasks
• Team player, problem solver and solution-seeking approach
Send CV to the link below (see under How to apply Section)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.