Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - PM
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 97
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 858 Days ago
This Manger position is responsible across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
• Lead the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives. Review and provide thoughtful business driven commentary to respective management teams
• Drive the development of the annual plan/budget and forecast for schedules cycles . Also be responsible for ensuring accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool
• Manage, develop and create standardized financial reporting packages that will help drive and support the business, inclusive of business metrics/KPIs. Also identify and communicate revenue risks and opportunities and review and respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
• Drive Mastercard strategic plans by providing relevant financial analytics and business insights to key stake-holders, while developing robust tracking mechanisms
• Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics and competitive forces in different markets and supporting business to formulate mitigating strategies
• Execute on financial process improvements by building and maintaining financial tools to perform analysis and modeling; review and create suggestions to financial systems
• Investigate and create opportunities for automation and more efficient methods of creation and delivery anticipating needs of internal customers, members and other stakeholders
• Guide and Mentor the team
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Educational qualification - Chartered Accountant or CPA or MBA Finance
• Experience in varied financial roles with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
• Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
• Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• Good influencing skills, she/he must be able to communicate and present to the management team, she/he must also be persuasive with a considerate but firm touch
• Good work ethics, hands-on, meticulous, but also be able to step back and see the bigger strategic picture.
• Strong relationship management and networking skills.
• Maturity to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.