Manager - Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 111
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 470 Days ago
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, Margins and Capex
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling processes and tools
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Publish rolling forecasts with risks and opportunities to current plan
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and functions
- Implement business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department in decision making with data-driven analysis.
- Prepare and publish presentations to Board of directors and Investors.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects.
- Business finance partnering for cloud kitchen business
- Helping in reconciliation of statutory P&L and MIS and helping controllership in quarterly audits
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Qualified CA with 3-5 years of Work Experience. Experience in ecommerce domain will be preferred
- Should hold at least 2 years of experience in FP&A or Business Finance
- MS Excel and PPT knowledge are must
- Strong analytical rigor and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, stake holder management and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.