Manager - Assurance (Not for profit and Healthcare sector)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 92
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 722 Days ago
As an Assurance Manager, the individual should be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA/ACCA) with extensive audit experience in Not for profit and healthcare sector. The incumbent gets an excellent opportunity to work virtually or directly with the clients across Americas and develop knowledge of international accounting and assurance principles, Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards.
• Support a portfolio of clients, by leading a team of Assistant Managers, Seniors, staffs
• Demonstrate the strong understanding of the healthcare and Not for profit sector
• Demonstrate the knowledge of generally accepted Government Auditing Standards
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Uniform Guidance - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Costs Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
• Demonstrate how to effectively plan and execute audits under the Uniform Guidance, including:
- Determining which compliance requirements are direct and material
- Review of Grant agreements to determine which of the compliance requirements are included as a grant provision
- Identification of compliance requirements for each major program in the OMB Compliance Supplement
- Effectively testing the client’s transition to Uniform Guidance
- Identifying, testing, and documenting tests of internal control and substantive testing over compliance, including sampling considerations.
• Ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per Audit methodology and in line with the client’s expectations
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with client executives
• Proactively discuss work flow, expectations with the clients, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards.
• Monitor utilization for one’s team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters
• Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback and training.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• 5 - 8 years of post-qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) with either a top-tier accounting firm, focused on external or statutory assurance matters across private and public clients in the Not for profit and healthcare sector.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of generally accepted Government Auditing Standards
• Knowledge and experience of performing audit under uniform guidance.
• Knowledge of US GAAP/ IFRS/ Ind-AS and audit standards will be added advantage
• Effective interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills
• Risk and Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
• Ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues and clients
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send your CV if you meet the requirements above and with proper subject - "Pierian - Manager - Assurance- Not-for-Profit / Health"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.