Manager - Accounting Advisory
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 9 Years
Job Views: 29
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 175 Days ago
As an accounting advisory manager, the individual should have extensive experience in Technical Accounting/ Financial Accounting and Advisory Services, Capital markets- IPO readiness, SPAC transactions and other complex accounting matters. The executive is also expected to display strong technical knowledge in US GAAP and/or IFRS/Ind AS. The individual should be hands on both in execution of work and overall client management.
In addition to the domain expertise the individual should have strong business development skills as this role will require extensive Go to market efforts, business generation and client relationship.
While the role will be based in our Gurgaon office, the individual might be required to travel to other countries (on a short to medium–term basis) to handle clients.
Lead global or domestic client service teams to execute the following solutions:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Excellence
- Transaction accounting – SPAC / Target companies, IPO readiness
- Review Financial statement including comprehensive notes and disclosures – prepared in accordance with US GAAP and the applicable GAAP of the target
- Assist in preparation of PCAOB compliant financials and completing the audit
- Preparation of the draft comfort letter
- Review and audit of 10-Q and 10-K filings with the SEC
- GAAP conversions
- Accounting changes (revenue, lease accounting, expected credit losses)
- Complex accounting solutions (goodwill impairment, business combination, share based payments)
- Accounting policy and governance
- Audit remediation and readiness
- Organizing and providing technical training
Manage and develop people
- Develop and lead a team of experts in accounting advisory across levels and ensure the team delivers high–quality work, on time and to budget
- Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing team
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualifications, skills and experience
- 6-10 years of post–qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) in auditing or finance controllership roles, including at least 4 years of Financial Accounting and Advisory experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client management skills
- Strong business development and marketing skills
- Expert knowledge of transactions, business combinations, IPO readiness, SPAC
- Expert knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP and Indian accounting standards
- Extensive hands–on experience in the following areas:
- GAAP conversions and implementation of new accounting standards
- Drafting and designing accounting memos
- Technical accounting research and advisory
- Consolidation and compilation support
- Financial statement close process support
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send CV if you meet the requirements above and with proper subject - "Pierian - Manager - Accounting Advisory"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.