Salary₹600000 - ₹700000
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 104
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 334 Days ago
Department- Finance & Accounts/ Credit/ Projects/Business Intelligence Unit
Role & Responsibilities
- Involve in business planning, strategic projects.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes.
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy.
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes.
- Partner with all stake holders for project and strategic initiatives
- Implementation of strategic partnerships with sourcing partners/NBFCs and onboarding them keeping in mind organization's strategic objectives.
- Ability to breakdown multi-layered complex projects into individual tasks.
- Responsible for day to day liaising with lending partners ensuring smooth flow of operations.
- Driving integration on all aspects of the strategic partnership across Credit, Operations, Risk Management, Technology and Product
- Develop and maintain reporting & application systems and coordinate information with management.
- Ensure all tasks; deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy.
- Financial Modeling
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Key Skills & Competencies
• Qualified CA Freshers
• Analytical and Critical Thinking
Ambit is one of India's premier providers of financial advice and capital. We are focused on delivering tailor-made financial solutions that are suitable to our clients’ needs. These are based on our deep understanding of the Indian economy and market forces, unmatched research and our client-focused approach.
The Ambit group provides financial advice and capital to enable clients across Institutions, Corporate, High Net-worth Individuals, Self-employed Individuals and Small & Medium Enterprises, achieve their goals.
Ambit Finvest Pvt. Ltd. is systemically important ND-SI Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) with an AUM of ~950 Cr. As on March ’21. It is backed by renowned Ambit Group, India’s most respected investment banking and financial services group. Ambit Finvest successfully raised equity of USD 40 million from Adar Poonawalla family office in 2020 and it is well-capitalized to grow further. Ambit Finvest has a business oriented towards helping Entrepreneurs and Business Owners, to realize the true potential of their businesses.
Ambit Finvest - SME Finance has so far helped 5000+ SME Business Owners, across industries, in realizing the true potential of their businesses and helped them grow. In the last three years, the company has disbursed over Rs. 1,800+ crore worth of loans and is present across 45+ cities pan India.
Please send the CV on email IDs below (See How to apply section below)
Email Subject - "Amnit_ CA_Fresher "
In the email, please mention
- your current location
- Whether you are willing to move to Mumbai
- your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions)
- your articleship firm
- your current employer (if experienced CA)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.