Lead Indirect Taxation
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 131
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 423 Days ago
Determine and minimize the company's worldwide tax liability with the highest integrity while complying with worldwide tax laws. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing facility background.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly tax returns and work with corporate tax team for tax filings
- Ensure appropriate input tax credit is availed in MMF books
- Ensure refund claims are filed on a timely basis and all back up details are provided to Tax consultants
- Ensure all tax compliances are undertaken as per statutory due dates
- Advising operations team on tax implications for day-to-day transactions
- Ensure Tax books are maintained properly in line with local Stat and Tax requirements
- Ensure GST (Output and Input) Accounting as per statutory norms
- Prepare quarterly reconciliations for GST and other taxes
- Work with Statutory Auditors on GST related accounting
- Ensure B2P/R2R/O2C processes are compliant with current tax requirements
- Work with consulting firms on yearly audits and assessments
- Ensure all refunds are processed on timely basis and appeals are filed wherever needed.
- Work with Income tax and GST authorities for annual audits Handle tax litigations with the help of consulting firms.
- Identifying the impact of any changes in indirect tax laws or direct tax laws
- Ensuring real time updates are provided to business on any changes in law
- Participating in preparation and review of Tax reconciliations
- Laying out Indirect tax requirements explicitly before finance, warehouse, logistics, IT, etc. on execution of any new business program
- Participate in customer/vendor discussions in relation to indirect tax matters
- Helping in Direct Tax compliance- TCS and TDS
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Qualified CA with 5 to 7 years’ experience in Indirect Tax (GST is must)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- 2-3 years’ hands on experience in Quality Function with strong understanding of processes, part, product
- Strong organizational and Analytical skills
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Oracle knowledge is an added advantage
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.