Investment Banking & Advisory
Acuity Knowledge Partners
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1459
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 585 Days ago
We are hiring at Acuity Knowledge Partners . CAs (2021 batch only) for our Investment Banking teams at Gurgaon office.
- Qualified CA (2021 batch)
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to deliver work of highest quality standards
- Provide high quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, ad hoc reports, ad hoc requests financial analysis, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth secondary research
- Demostrate strength and experience in client / requester relationship building and management and focus on best -in class quality of service
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical thinking and adept at synthesizing information to generate insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA Freshers (2021 batch)
Acuity Knowledge Partners
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector. Headquartered in London,
Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 400 financial institutions and consulting companies through our specialist workforce of over 4,000 analysts and delivery experts across our global delivery network. We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
Please send the CV on email IDs below (See How to Apply section below)
Email Subject - "CA - 2021 - Acuity Gurugram "
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your current articleship firm
- your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions)
- any knowledge of financial analysis, IB, Equity etc.
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.