Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 76
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 522 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
EVALUATION OF ACTUAL CONDITIONS
- Ensure all steps of the audit program have been completed.
- Ensure adequate techniques are used to measure transactions and get the facts.
- Appreciate and evaluate the existing procedures and management practices within accounting, economics, treasury, operations, law, taxation, computerized information systems and modern management principles for the business activities renewed.
- Recognize and identify the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls, the compliance to laws and regulations, existing policies and procedures and the reliability of existing management information system applications.
- Define the actual or potential impact associated with the observed deviations/weaknesses.
- Identify the root cause of specific problems, present practical recommendations to eliminate the root cause and the potential related effect.
- Provide appropriate supervision and on-the-job instruction to other audit staff, when applicable.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations timely throughout the audit with the responsible management with the objective of obtaining responsible management’s concurrence for needed actions.
- Adequately communicate the audit results and conclusions at the end of the audit.
- Prepare a timely, accurate, objective, clear and concise audit report draft for presentation to and review with the auditee management and the respective audit management.
- Assist in the preparation of the final Internal Audit Report to ensure timely insurance and distribution.
FOLLOW – UP
- Assist in the follow-up with the responsible auditee management regarding the scheduled implementation of recommendations.
- Perform planned follow-up reviews to confirm the adequate implementation of recommendations included in audit reports, and determine whether the actions are achieving the desired results.
- Prepare and organize the audit work papers and files for the audit assignment according to the requirements in the Department Standards to ensure work papers are complete, include adequate support for the audit conclusions and adequately document compliance with the professional proficiency of internal audit standards, procedures and techniques.
DEPARTMENTAL QUALITY INITIATIVES
- Demonstrate leadership in promoting Departmental initiatives and activities regarding continuous improvement in everything we do.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
1 – Qualifications
Necessary Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines,
Desirable Certified Public Accountant / Chartered Accountant
Certified Internal Auditor
2 – Knowledge
The Internal Auditor should have detailed knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, organizational structure, best practices and procedures. Has practical knowledge of audit software, data analysis and reporting tools.
Has general knowledge of the different aspects of financial and operational auditing.
3 – Experience
5+ years’ experience in internal audit with a major company –OR
5+ years’ experience in audit with a major accounting / consulting firm –OR
5+ years’ experience in various aspects of manufacturing industry – logistics, operations, purchasing, research, marketing and sales.
Desirable, Has experience in a manufacturing or engineering industry.
4 –Special Requirements
The Internal Auditor should be proficient in written and oral communication, both in the dominant language(s) of their particular location. Excellent communication skills are essential. Good English Speaking Skills.
5 – Personal Characteristics
Analytical ability to identify weakness and the capacity to translate findings into meaningful recommendations and to communicate such findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner in an audit report. Active sense of business awareness. Tact, discretion and self – assurance.
Capability to adapt to continually changing work environments and to work both alone and as a member of a team. Willingness to undertake travel as required.
Please apply directly at the link provided
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.