Internal Audit & Statutory Audit
CohnReznick Professional Services
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 5 Years
Job Views: 49
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 44 Days ago
CRPS is hiring Chartered Accoutants with Internal Audit & Statutory Audit experience for our Chennai Location
Designation: Deputy Team Lead / Team Lead
Work Location: Guindy, Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding CohnReznicks audit methodologies and procedures.
- Prepare and / or review audit work papers, financial statements, footnotes, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
- Perform the auditing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Perform and / or review Financial Statement Audits of US Real Estate Projects Entities using US GAAP.
- Preparation and / or review of financial statements and issuing Audit report.
- Perform and / or review agreed upon procedures and issuing Audit report.
- Should recognize and resolve potential and /or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary.
- Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time.
- Liaison with US counterparts in a timely fashion of any issues, work status, scheduling conflicts etc.
- Effectively handle and delegate work to the team. Responsible for subordinates activities and chargeability.
- Actively participate in CohnReznicks' internal development programs, including staff training courses.
- Work closely with management and alerting them of any issues, constraints, challenges etc that may arise during the work.
- Should be willing to travel oversees to cater to the business needs of the company.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Years of Experience: 3 - 8 years (Including Articleship Experience)
- Good Knowledge in MS Office
- Having good internal audit and statutory audit experience.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Good work ethics.
CohnReznick LLP is one of the top advisory, audit & tax firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today's dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, has more than 2,700+ employees with 26 offices across the globe and is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent assurance, tax, and business advisors.
CohnReznick Professional Services Pvt. Ltd. (CRPS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CohnReznick LLP, USA, Incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The company has its center in Guindy, Chennai. Since its Inception in 2006, the Chennai office has been providing services to the clients of its parent, CohnReznick, LLP in the areas of Accounting, Tax and Consulting with a team of over 700 professionals.
Candidates who has attended interview in the last 4 months are not eligible for this position.
If interested, Kindly revert us with the below mentioned details along with your updated resume to email below (see how to apply section)
- Full Name:
- Mobile Number:
- Mail ID:
- Total Years Of Experience:
- Years of Experience in Audit:
- Current Company :
- Current Package:
- Current Location:
- Notice Period:
- Are you residing in Chennai currently:
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.