Internal Audit - Global Market (Securities) - Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
Job Views: 110
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 448 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We’re looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm’s operations and control processes.
As a Global Markets – Business Auditor, you will be involved in audits of various operations processes that support the securities business of the firm to provide assurance on the controls related to trade booking, middle office operations, settlements, along with other general business controls such as balance substantiations, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 control assessments and other processes that support functions of global market divisions.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for execution of audit deliverables through effective time management, in accordance with the internal audit methodology of the department.
You will assist the project manager in executing the scope of the audit through walkthroughs and discussions with various teams and discuss results of the audit with the firms local and global management.
You will play a vital role in execution of the audit scope, through succinct documentation and active engagement with various stakeholders focusing on analyzing the risks involved, assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls implemented to mitigate the risk, in accordance with the internal audit methodology of the department.
In addition, you will also monitor and follow up with management on the resolution of the open audit findings and maintain stakeholder relationship to monitor risk in their space. Job responsibilities also include assisting in the department’s continuous monitoring effort to cover operations incidents, market and regulatory events, business and technology updates.
You are strongly encouraged to participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving IA's processes and supporting infrastructure.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Under-graduate degree/ Master in Business Administration specialized in Finance / Masters or equivalent University degrees in Accounting / Finance Chartered Accountant /Certified Financial Analyst / University degree in Finance, Accounting, or with quantitative discipline, and ideally a graduate degree in a related subject
- Experience in executing audit engagements, with good judgement of risks and controls
- Strong technical skills required for the role with attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to translate assimilated knowledge through effective documentation
- Experience in team work and adaptable to differential ways of working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, as the job requires frequent interaction with cross functional teams and various hierarchy within management
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Financial Products and Services
- Experience with data analytics tools and techniques
- Capable of efficiency improvement or automated solutions that assist audit work
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.