Internal Audit - Associate/ Senior /Lead Solution advisor
Deloitte US GLS India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 8 Years
Job Views: 119
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 862 Days ago
As an IA consultant, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with Deloitte teams who work with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Identify and evaluate complex business risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Primarily involved in performing SOX, and Internal Audit reviews. Also, apply understanding of controls testing, and perform SSAE16 reviews.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply methodologies and tools for internal audit / audit support/ SSAE 16 engagements
- Demonstrate ability to research, organize, and analyze data and execute selected tests of internal controls
- Perform business cycle controls and general computer controls review / testing
- Continually develop technical and professional skills through continuous learning programs
- Support organization and function initiatives
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
1-4 years of relevant experience (Associate) ; 4-8 years of exp (Sr Associate)
- Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, financial, and IT auditing
- Experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 16 (At least one of four)
- Exposure to any one industry—Financial services, technology media and telecommunication, Manufacturing
- Demonstrate problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willingness to expand skillset and work on other related areas
- Willingness to travel within and out of country on engagements
Deloitte US GLS India
A&IC is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues across the full spectrum of accounting, financial instrument valuation, security and privacy, governance, process improvement, data analytics, and risk advisory disciplines.
The Assurance and Internal Audit team is composed of professionals that possess competency and experience in the areas of risk management, business and operational processes, internal auditing, financial reporting and other internal controls, and regulatory compliance. The professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial, operational and compliance control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities.
One of our mentors work for Deloitte and they will refer your CV to Deloitte . However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to Deloitte. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.