Integrated Middle Office - SFTR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 7 Years
Job Views: 56
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 501 Days ago
• Provide the link between front office (trading, sales, COO) functions and other operations and finance teams in managing front to back operational risk.
• Working knowledge of Contract Compare, Trade Support, Billing, Collateral Middle office trade lifecycle
• Perform front-to-back reconciliations for the products traded by the desk.
• Facilitate the production and sign-off of an accurate T0 P&L and T+1 reconciliation with the actual P&L, in partnership with Finance.
• Ensure trade booking practices adhere to predefined models, acting as gateway into the front-to-back infrastructure and maintaining static data maintenance.
• Investigate and respond to risk, P&L, settlements, confirmations, legal and IT queries.
• Escalate and resolve risk exceptions on a timely basis.
• Participate in risk review meetings with operational risk, the business and COO to review and explain key risk metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll be working in the IB aligned Global Financing Services middle office team in London.
The Integrated Middle Office primary control focus is ensuring the completeness and accuracy of transactions from front end risk management systems to downstream systems. As the link between the front office and other operations and finance functions you'll also be involved in regulatory, client, and process improvement initiatives as required.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Ideally 2-7+ years of experience within a middle office and P&L control environment.
• Understanding of risk management for equities.
• Working knowledge of system like Equilend, Pirum, Globalone
• Excellent knowledge Contract Compare, Trade Support, Billing, Collateral Middle office trade lifecycle Great at problem analysis and resolution: identify and examine problems in order to understand them, generate options and recommend solutions which are logical, reasonable and realistic.
• Clear communication style and escalation awareness .
• Collaboration across functions to deliver strategic projects and change.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.