GS Finance India - Team Lead Accounting to Reporting (ATR)
Johnson & Johnson
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 86
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 632 Days ago
Johnson & Johnson's Global Services (GS) Team is implementing an exciting, transformational Global Finance Standardization vision as an enterprise-wide priority. GS Accounting to Reporting team is one of such initiative under GS Transition. The GS Accounting to Reporting team, India is seeking a A2R Team Lead .
- TIMELY AND ACCURATE FINANCIAL REPORTING.
- Timely review and finalization of Monthly / Quarterly P&L and financial reporting to J&J US Corporate – which includes but not limited to coordinating within Finance team for correct accounting of Revenue, Costs , Taxes and analytical review against Budgets/ prior year for a true & fair Financial reporting to Corporate US team as per agreed timelines. Timely finalization & support for Statutory and Legal Entity Accounts for the respective J&J Sector.
- Timely completion of all documentation related to month/ quarter end financial reporting – which includes but not limited to timely sign off of ERP to Corporate Reported Financials – General ledger (GL) tie out report for P&L and Balance Sheet , Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations monitoring and facilitate Completion of Controller’s review prior to Corporate Financial reporting .
- Timely provision of financial information and data relating for Direct & Indirect tax related purposes , which includes but not limited to supporting the GST related reporting such as Outward Register, Inward register and any tax reports related to GST compliance , reports related to Income tax audits and Transfer pricing related financial reports.
- DRIVE THE COMPLIANCE CULTURE & ENSURE AUDIT READINESS FOR A2R (Accounting to Reporting)
- Timely review and finalization of Documented Control Matrix ( DCMs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) , Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation Matrix and Hands Off documents for all SOX cycles part of A2R financial vertical.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with SOX 404 guidelines and supporting completion of SOX Testing as per SOX calendar for all SOX cycles part of A2R financial vertical.
- Support timely completion of Annual Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) review, Statutory Accounts review ( for Consumer Sector ) by ensuring seamless coordination with CIA team , PWC , Corporate Finance and Consumer Finance team.
- DEMONSTRATE THE CORE J&J LEADERSHIP IMPERATIVES
- Reduce and Eliminate Non-Value -Added work by driving work simplification initiatives and supporting the culture of work standardization in the Accounting to Reporting (A2R) Financial verticals across sectors within J&J India. (SHAPE)
- Leverage connect with Internal and External Stakeholders for timely and accurate financial reporting and supplementing the compliance culture in the Accounting to Reporting Financial vertical (CONNECT)
- Ensure seamless execution and transition of Business and Financial process during Global Services A2R Financial vertical set up for Consumer sector. (DELIVER)
- Adopt a Self-Development Culture to align with the principles of J&J Global Finance Competence Model (GFCM)
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Education and Experience
- Educational Qualification: CA
- Work Experience in years: 3-4 years
- Target industry/function: FMCG/Commercial/Big 4 Audit firms.
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Should be able to adapt to changes and work proactively.
- Should be able to effectively coordinate amongst cross-functional teams.
- Should be a good team player.
Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives
In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.