Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 7 Years
Job Views: 152
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 604 Days ago
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Work with and provide feedback to Control Owners and Operators for annual audit cycle activities. This includes reviewing/approving control activities and verifying evidence of effective control operation.
- Work with Control Owners to implement the ISO/NIST Controls Framework. This includes Enterprise level controls and controls specific to applications, databases, operating systems, and data centers.
- Perform audits/tests based on established test plans to confirm effective operation of controls.
- Perform Service Organization (SOC) report reviews for Third Party Vendors systems.
- Validate remediation of audit issues
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Experience : 4+ years
What we are looking for:
- Depth knowledge and understanding of ISO/NIST Framework controls
- Experience in ISO/NIST controls implementation
- Good Understanding of Risk Management Framework
- Experience in IT Risk Assessment and Third Party Risk Assessment
- Experience in SOX ITGC Testing, SOX Audit Cycle
- Must have experienced in audit working papers documentation
- Work with Internal audit team and external auditors
- Interact with Control Owners for ISO/NIST controls implementation, evidence verification and reporting.
- Collect and validate the evidence from Control Owners as per evidence requirements and attributes
- Identify gaps, issues and risk during controls implementation activity and assurance testing.
- Awareness/understanding of various compliance requirements such as Sarbanes – Oxley (SOx), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Brazilian Data Privacy Regulation (LGPD), etc.
Please send CV if you have 4+ years of exp in field above
Subject line - "TCS GRC Pune"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.