Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 71
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 96 Days ago
Key SkillsSoX Accounting
You will be part of Record to Report team, which consists of over 50 employees responsible for a wide range of areas including Fixed Assets, Treasury Accounting, Inter company, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Accounting and a team of regional lead accountants. Will be responsible for handling GL areas and providing excellent support to business partners. Flexible, interested in interacting with a wide variety of people locally and globally, great at building good working relationships and passionate about working on projects than this position is an exciting opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including a timely month end close, periodic balance sheet and income statement reviews and journal voucher preparation and posting
- Collaborate closely with Regional Leads and Accounting Hub team to ensure that there are consistent processes across all regions and treatment of corporate finance policies
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in accounting functions
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organisational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quickly
- Be a self-starter, always innovative and ambitious
- Participate and engage in upcoming projects & initiatives
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 Years relevant experience. Solid working knowledge of SAP and MS Office applications.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.