Fund Accounting - Associate 2
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 115
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 456 Days ago
The main function of the role is: Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, Client Operations, other business units as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the fund’s policies, to ensure NAV/yield accuracy and that all SLAs are met.
• Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
• Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV, SEC yields, cash movements, distributions, corporate actions, bank loans, processed transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed
• Support the review and validation of data as needed, e.g. fund Net Asset Values, etc. as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
• Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and issues
• Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
• Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
• Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
• Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for
client, shareholder, director and management as needed
• Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
• Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
• Prepare and verify information for various projects/special requests as directed
• Support training of new hires as necessary
• During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying
any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report
and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in
relevant operating procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
•Novice to Competent with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Technical or related field preferred. CA / CMA or Semi Qualified can apply as well
•Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word)
•Location: Mumbai – multiple shifts available
•Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills
•Deadline and detail oriented
• Minimum of 2-4 years of related Custody and/or Fund Accounting experience.
• Knowledge of securities language and legal requirements.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Some understanding of operational functions within Custody and/or Fund Accounting.
Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software applications.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $33.99 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.81 trillion* in assets under management as of September 30, 2018, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.