FP&A System / Process Analyst
Palo Alto Networks
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 158
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 846 Days ago
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Senior Analyst to help drive Financial Planning & Analysis through the Company’s continued high pace growth. This person will be responsible for several planning & analysis processes working with cross-functional teams to support month end close process as per a strict timeline, projects and implement process improvements in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Entity and Regional Controllers to ensure adequacy of Accruals with associated back up at the month end and quarter end
- Help analyze the Journals posted and reduce the number of Non Standard Journals.
- Automate where possible, the calculation and posting of Accruals
- Tracking and forecasting expense line items and headcount
- Partner with business to develop long - range goals, annual budgets, and monthly
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly forecast file and explain the variances ( vis a vis Actuals and Budgets) and upload into the system
- Gather and analyze data to solve problems and evaluate scenarios and support decision making
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data analysis
- Provide insight on the goals, forecasts, and financial performance of individual business areas
- Interpret financial and operational performance to identify business risks and opportunities
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, trends, and variances & recommend actions
- Communicate effectively with team and business partners to build relationships and present actionable and insightful recommendations
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA or MBA with bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5 or more years of related experience in FP&A in a large US MNC
- Experience with SAP or large ERP systems a plus
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Critical Thinking: Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Thorough working knowledge of finance, basic accounting, and business analysis
- Independently and proactively analyze financial information and develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Promote teamwork and collaboration
- Energetic and positive
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.