Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 47
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 208 Days ago
This is a FP&A Analyst role at, reporting to Financial Planning & Analysis Team Lead and will be a part of Global Business Services (GBS), based in Bangalore .
Providing Financial Planning and Analyze expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Performing month end closing activities and MIS reports for the respective business / functions.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Hubs / Countries / functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC and preparing ad-hoc reports as per business / function’s request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning & forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews and maintain SOPs for all activities performed.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CA/ CMA / MBA/CIMA/Accounting (BCom, M.Com).
- 2-4 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries.
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.