FP&A Analyst - Functional Controlling
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 348
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 727 Days ago
This is a FP&A Analyst- Functional Controlling role, reporting to Team Lead and will be a part of Global Business Services (GBS), based in Bangalore . Providing Financial Planning and Analyze expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- Performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries / functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.Preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability, tracking function cost.
- Financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units / functions.
- Preparing allocation cycles and calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios. Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC preparing ad-hoc reports as per business / function’s request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting. Supporting forex valuations, hedging, audits & group on special projects.
- Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA.
- 2-4 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules.
- Basic Knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Production planning, Projects, Material master modules in SA.P
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries.
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.