Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 4 Years
Job Views: 171
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 975 Days ago
This is a Financial Planning & Analysis - Analyst role, reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis - Specialist in the Global Business Services, Finance Expert Services located in Bangalore, India. You will be responsible to provide Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers, working with the other financial professionals in divisions /regions/countries and functions to understand and analyzing the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units, analysis of overhead under/over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analyzing product/customer profitability, calculating labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios, performing cost / benefit analysis, net present value vs. internal rate of return (NVP/IRR) analysis and payback period for capex initiatives, performing analysis of inventories and net working capital (NWC) and preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting, validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements, recommending changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities and identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with group and unit requirements, maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews, preparing Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all activities performed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA.
- Up to 4-year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, preferably in a manufacturing unit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, thorough / detail-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and SAP COPA modules, basic knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Production planning, Projects, Material master modules in SAP. Experience with MS Office. Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries, self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
- Fluent in English.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.