Financial Reporting - Team Leader
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 6 Years
Job Views: 68
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 638 Days ago
The purpose of the job is to provide end to end support to investment company clients for timely completion of preparation of financial statements within stringent deadlines for audit / client review.
Selected candidates will be required to work at shifts which allow reasonable overlap with US and EMEA hours and allow for trainings, on the job practice, feedback etc.
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and perform 1st level reviews on private equity and hedge fund financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements and assist with draft and support distribution to client and auditors, ensuring that all deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed upon time
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to all staff in addition provide performance feedback to manager for review
- Responsible for risk management by ensuring staff understands all Standard Operating procedures, Key Controls, and Client Specific Procedures/Checklists
- Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short term deliverables, coordinate workflow, maintain working knowledge of overall process operating model while assisting with deployment of operational changes
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Implement all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements
- Effectively use automation and make recommendations for current system enhancements
- Participate in the research and resolution of client issues
- Volunteer for ad-hoc projects and help with last minute requests
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the direct manager
- Assist with coordination of activities between multiple departments within the organization, including our global offshoring partners
- Draft and update task lists for offshoring partners, ensures all supporting documentation is available to them and acts as primary contact to answer their questions and issues
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred.
- CA / CPA / ACCA or similar professional qualification preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP/ IFRS etc. Additional requirements:
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates an ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management skills
- 3+ years to 5+ years of experience in Fund Financial Reporting /accounting or finance field preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.