Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Views: 49
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 497 Days ago
Are you great with numbers and have an analytical mind? Can you quickly connect with any client group?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- analyze financial information on the Group Corporate Services (GCS) cost and income base
- provide timely analysis and insight, supporting the business in making sound decisions
- run financial processes such as month end close, forecasting and planning for GCS (APAC region)
- in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the GCS APAC financials
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be based in Pune and part of the Group Functions CFO Analytics team. We support the finance processes such as planning and forecasting as well as analytics for the Group Functions’ businesses. This includes the following:
- Providing analytics (Income, TDC, FTE, allocations) for GCS. In addition be responsible for Forecasting and 3YSP processes as well as monitoring month end processes, provide MIS and respond to ad hoc requests.
- Understanding the main drivers within the cost and income base and providing meaningful insight to senior clients
- Facing off to and collaboration with several teams and clients including GCS Business Partner in Group Functions CFO, GCS clients
- Participating in projects and initiatives in relation to improvements and efficiencies
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA or CMA or MBA Finance from reputed institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills essential
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
- Experience working for senior clients
- A holistic understanding of processes
- Experience of working in a global team with global clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- Good at relationship management and ability to work across teams
- Pro-active, a self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
- Able to work effectively at both the detailed level and at a high level
- Fluent in English (oral and written form)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.