Financial Planning and Analysis-PTP
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
Job Views: 160
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 899 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of Audit projects. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge of procurement and supply chain acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience and conduct audits across transactions, quotes, procurement claims.Good business acumen, SAP and P2P knowledge .Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters and does due diligence to understand the audit projects in depth, risk assessment, analyze , identify finance leakages and recover
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
- Previous audit experience.
- Great Knowledge with respect to Direct Procurement, supply chain,P2P and logistics.
- Performs data extraction and analyze data to identify financial leakage
- Handles financial business issues and manage massive data for audits by simplifying the complex by being technically strong.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives and process optimization.
- Develops an understanding of HP's financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA, CMA, Semi qualified may also consider
Education And Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge And Skills
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good Technical Skills to simplify complex data.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.