Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 970
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 43 Days ago
The Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst is an entry level position responsible for assisting in providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to utilize knowledge to create reports/analyses that gauge Citi’s alignment with forecasted performance.
- Assist with reviewing Citi’s financial performance
- Assist with flash results and related highlights
- Facilitate various ad hoc analyses
- Aid in the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes and review results against plans monthly
- Aid analysis by using metrics to evaluate proposed business decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Prior experience in accounting and/or finance field
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.