Financial Analyst Intern
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 509
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 32 Days ago
Are you a CA student, having cleared IPCC in the first attempt with 9-18 months of articleship period left
Amazon India team as a trainee is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We’re hiring Industrial Trainees (Finance Analyst Interns) across multiple teams in the Amazon India organization. The selected candidate(s) will get an opportunity to work closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would facilitate decision making. The candidate would be working with key stakeholders in one of our various business lines (to name a few: e-commerce marketplace: “Amazon.in”, media and advertisement business: “Prime Video”, fintech: “Amazon Pay”, logistics: “Amazon Transport Services”) in functions such as internal audit, business finance, accounting, financial planning and others.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· Qualification & Experience:
· Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt
· Available to intern with us for 9-18 months
· Possess good communication skills
· High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles.
· Work Location: Bangalore
· Interested candidates
· CA aspirant with 18 months of articleship completed. Preferred articleship experience around statutory audit, accounting, internal audit and analysis.
· Proficient in excel and having good communication skills for stake holder management.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.