Financial Analyst II
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 3 Years
Job Views: 120
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 694 Days ago
This role is responsible for ensuring appropriate and consistent accounting and reporting for the American Express Credit Corporation which includes ensuring adherence to US GAAP accounting principles, as well as providing analysis, reports and support to business partners.
Purpose of the Role:
Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of accounting and reporting, providing support for PwC audit and to business partners.
- • Assist with the timely completion of the annual consolidated financial statement and the various other reporting requirements of Credco and its subsidiaries.
- • Assist with preparing Financial Analysis Book (FAB) key financial statement accounts .
- • Preparation of supporting information used to compile financial statements.
- • Accounting controls to ensure compliance with SOX, Bank Holding Company regulations and numerous internal guidelines.
- • Coordinating with the Company's external auditors.
- • Additional responsibilities include participation in special projects and supporting PwC audit.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- • CA/CPA plus 2-3 years of experience in finance and accounting operations.
- • US GAAP knowledge in the areas of financial Instruments
Critical Factors to Success:
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting o of Credco along with its subsidiaires.
- Provide support to partners on various projects impacting the above mentioned
- Support auditors
- Continuous strive to achieve automation of the processes
• Experience in SEC / BHC / Legal Entity reporting
• Excellent collaborative and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Knowledge of Platforms:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.