Financial Analyst I
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 208
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 837 Days ago
- The position is part of TRSCo Legal Entity Controllership
- Controllership partners with all business units and staff groups across the Blue Box to ensure financial integrity, a strong control environment and enhance shareholder value by delivering financial accounting, reporting, compliance, planning and advisory services.
Purpose of the role:
- The position will report directly to one of the SDL and will play an integral role in supporting and driving critical business initiatives.
- Support the team / leaders in analyzing complex accounting and reporting requirements related to TRS entities.
- Support affiliates and other business groups on GL management , Intercompany, accounting & reporting related queries.
- Articulate upstream and downstream impacts from TRSCo parent and consolidated financials perspective, considering TRSCo being 2nd top of house consolidation entity.
- Perform finance controllership functions ranging from supporting accounting & reporting, analyzing financial statements, ensuring controls and compliance for business processes/transactions, etc.
- Drive Balance Sheet governance exercise to ensure proactive clearances of unnatural, static, expired and unreconciled balances and other alarming items
- Spearhead key initiatives to strengthen legal entity purity and enhance existing governance framework by identifying ‘out of the box’ opportunities and add value to the company
- Drive results in complex specialized projects / transactions working with multiple parties under limited supervision, involving preparation and review of MFRs and other documentation, as required
- Active participation in core process framework – Financial & close governance, audit / exam support, board support, other enterprise wide exercises like resolution planning, LEG assessment etc.
- Support in preparation and review of US-GAAP financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow), roll-forwards / schedules, statutory / regulatory filings like Y9LP, etc
- Engage with multiple groups across controllership, GFO, GAPA, Tax and BUs and external stakeholders, auditors, regulators, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA/CPA or equivalent professional qualification preferred; Degree in Finance/Accounting an advantage
- 2/3 years Finance, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP along with ability to understand the changes resulting from upcoming GAAP modifications
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications
- Working knowledge of Oracle, OBI, Smart View, Essbase/analytical software, etc.
- Knowledge of AXP policies, procedures and systems
- Able to challenge status quo & effectively communicate with leadership and other key stakeholders
- Ability to resolve issues and effectively address service situations, independently
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.