Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 76
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 648 Days ago
This role will help better supporting countries for planning purpose. To provide expert advice to superiors on BPA as well as insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to management team. Provide financial and administrative support to company/country organizations, regarding financial planning and Analysis.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
• Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
• Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
• Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
• Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
• Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
• Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
• Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
•Working knowledge of digital tools like Qlik, Alteryx
•Experience in FP&A or BPA
•CA or MBA with minimum 2 years+ experience
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (NHPL) is a subsidiary of the $47 billion healthcare giant Novartis AG, headquartered in Basel (Switzerland), incorporated as a company in 2001 with the vision to centralize and harmonize all similar processes from all the 140+ countries and region offices that Novartis AG operates in across all its divisions.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.