Financial Accounting & Reporting - Associate
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Mumbai
Job Views: 169
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 997 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Mumbai
The Financial Accounting team is primarily responsible for month end closing along with providing oversight and control over day-to-day transactions, operations and activities required for the daily activities, including the recording of revenue arising from transactions from various activities including Global Market activities and Financing activities.
Accounting & Control Functions
· Prepare and book daily/monthly entries (Accrual, MTM booking, etc.)
· Enforce controls and ensure that balance sheets are in balance; prepare balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
· Prepare reconciliation between source and general ledger and identify gaps.
· Review daily transactional account activity/daily ledgers for posting errors and back-value transactions
· Review ledgers and perform account and transaction analysis for a set of entities.
· Analyze, reconcile, and review all accounts under their responsibility by performing a variance analysis of corresponding revenue/balance sheet items, highlighting trends, and following up on questions/ concerns
· Prepares month-end substantiation packages for multiple legal entities.
· Ad-Hoc Requests (profit center creation) / Intra day
· Assists with audit requests from External Audit, Regulators and internal control teams.
· Update and review mapping tables.
Reporting and Analysis
· Performs financial reporting, analysis, and related activities for multiple legal entities from various activities including Global Market activities, financing activities.
· Assist in preparing financial statements (US GAAP and IFRS).
Roles & Responsibilities
· Participate in the upgrades/version releases of respective reporting tools, as well as system amendments/enhancements required to facilitate new/modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting after deployment.
· Assist in identifying operational process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness. Also assist in integrating and streamlining the reports under the team’s responsibility
· Observe the bank’s policies and procedures
· Assist in any special project or request as directed by management
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP reporting with 2 years of financial reporting and analysis experience in a medium to large organization. Experience in financial reporting and analysis includes preparation of US GAAP and IFRS financial statements and financial reports for senior management.
· Basic Corporate Banking product knowledge
· Ability to obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure and financial reporting
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
· Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
· Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements
· Ability to learn new systems and products quickly
· Knowledge of business desktop applications (MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts, and graphs)
· Effective analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with upto 0-1 yrs exp/MBA +2 yrs
· Ability to deliver excellent results within the established timeframes while managing multiple priorities
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent analytical and self-motivational skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively with various teams in a deadline-focused environment
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.