Finance Specialist- Accounts Payable (AP)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 143
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 447 Days ago
This is a Finance Specialist- Accounts Payable (AP) role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead - AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore. In this role you will be responsible for processing accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary. Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements. Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with post Graduation or Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable and SAP knowledge.
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings.
- Good communication skills.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking finance func-tion. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated finance organiza-tion delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.