Finance - Internal Audit Manager
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 12 Years
Job Views: 82
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 638 Days ago
We are looking for Finance - Internal Audit Manager in Delhi NCR
Function : Finance
No. of Positions : 1
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, and travel to conduct various reviews and audit assignments across locations in HT Group.
- Monitor audit reviews to ensure adequate coverage as per agreed scope, and assist external audit firms as required in conducting audits & coordination.
- Perform substantive control testing & data analysis against established audit criteria independently, and highlight exceptions in form of audit reports.
- Establish an effective documentation process to ensure quality of internal audit deliverables in terms of factual accuracy, clarity, risk rating and alignment of management comments with observation.
- Contribute to the preparation of internal audit plans, developing of risk based audit programs, and their periodic review & updation for risk & control activities.
- Verify compliances to laid down policies, procedures, guidelines and applicable laws & regulations, and report control gaps & opportunities for improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of audits and issuance of audit reports, conduct discussions & audit closing meetings with process owners, and review audit observations analytically with auditee & the auditors.
- Minute and monitor the efficacy and the appropriateness of the post audit management action plan agreed in management committee meetings, and periodically prepare and report the Action Taken Status.
- Proactively participate in risk management activities such as Enterprise Risk Management and functional risk assessments.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with auditees and team members of external audit firms.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Atleast 5 – 12 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must hold a degree of CA / CWA.
- Self starter, team player, a good communicator and coordinator ( IA work requires lots of coordination across functions and levels).
- Should be able to plan and execute field audit assignments.
- Should be able to handle team.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.