Finance - Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 3 Years
Job Views: 70
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 330 Days ago
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global Internal Audit department that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
• Participate in the execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations, and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit execution including fieldwork, workpaper documentation , leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Chartered Accountant with 2 - 3 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.