Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 165
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 589 Days ago
Exciting opportunity available in IMO FCS team which is responsible for production of daily/monthly p&l and balance sheet, perform T0 v/s T1 checks, provide P&L commentary of mark to market p&l including Market drivers. To perform the relevant P&L and Balance sheet checks and ensure that they are correctly reported at month ends and that the applicable reconciliations have been completed and all issues identified/resolved. To ensure that the controls are adhered to.
The Financial Accounting Control (FAC) team is part of Group Finance
You are / have:
• University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA/ CFA or MBA Finance)
• Confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
• Working knowledge of accounting aspects of equity financing transactions i.e. impact on P&L / Balance sheet.
• Proactive and change focused with problem solving ability
• Team player, interacts well, and creates synergy in team environment
• Displays enthusiasm, initiative and diligence
• MS office - basic level
• Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
Please apply at the link below (See How to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.